Some of the stats that matter from the past year :
- In 2012 there were over 106,000,000 hits on the website with an average of 291,000 per day or 12,00 per hour.
- With more than 1,475,000 hits in 2012,the blog consistently ranked among the top entry pages to the site.
- Our New York Times full page ad continued to perform incredibly well,with web traffic DOUBLING on the day of the ad’s appearance.
- In Q2 our site was accessed by nearly 130,000 visitors on a mobile device with the majority on an iPad or iPhone.
- Our international traffic remained steady,with Great Britain,France ,Germany and Italy amongst the highest.
- With more than 2,000,000 page view per month,international buyers view our listings on the award winning LuxuryRealEstate.com portal.
- Our listings are seen by more than 825,000 on the go AroundMe users each month.
- My Warburg provides sellers with 24/7 access to all details about their exclusive listing.
- More than 1,700,000 viewers tun into HGTV each week to watch Selling New York and that translates to site traffic ! The hour following the broadcast is the busiest !
- On November 13,2012 we launched our new campagin. There was a 55% increase in the average number of unique visitors to warburgrealty.com
- In 2012 ,we had more than 125 press mentions.
Want to know how we leverage this in the sale or purchase of your properties ? Curious about additional ways I leverage my knowledge of marketing,technology and social media as a layer of added value to sell or purchase your home ? Let’s discuss strategies for broadening the reach and exposure for your property to international buyers today. Contact me at email@example.com or 212-300-1835 for a consultation and market analysis so that we can discuss the strategy for marketing your property and negotiating a smooth sale !