A world of statistics and data.Its important to track and measure while determining levels of success. Its no different in real estate. And as is oft repeated,these days more than eighty percent of buyers begin their home searches on the internet. The cutting-edge Warburg Realty website, warburgrealty.com, incorporates tools to make the search for the perfect property even easier. Buyers and Sellers alike also rely on our Blog for up to the minute market insights.
The highlights for April include:
- In April 2011, we saw more than 10,055,000 hits!
- These unbelievable traffic levels, translate into an average of more than 335,000 hits per day, or just under 14,000 hits per hour.
- The blog broke records this month with more than 124,000 hits. The blog also ranks as the second most popular entry page to the site.
- With more than 640,000 hits, our top traffic day of the month was April 21st – the day our NYT Full Page appeared.
- Approximately 40% of the visitors to the site enter through a specific property identification number.
- We are continuing to see a steady increase in international traffic – with Canada, Russia, Italy and France ranking among the highest.
To learn more about how this works for you when you are selling or buying a property in New York,contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-300-1835 for a consultation.